Gridlok™ Wall Mount Systems are designed to mount to almost any surface. These panels work great to organize, standardize, and increase efficiency. Our unique slot and extra strong hooks perform where others have failed. Wall mounted or incorporated into other FlexturTM products, Gridlok panels organize tools, paperwork, and even chaotic employees.
Make flimsy, composite pegboards and weak, wobbly hooks a thing of the past. With Gridlok, you get tough metal panels precision-cut from 14-gauge steel that can easily hold up to 50 lbs. on a single industrial hook. And, unlike most pegboards, our patent-pending design keeps your hooks and shelving securely in place each time you remove a tool.
The strength of the Gridlok™ system lies in its simplicity. There’s no complicated assembly required, and our patent-pending, laser-cut design gives you the perfect fit, every time.
Gridlok panels are a cost-effective solution for your workflow, storage and organizational needs. No other product allows customization, standardization and organization to coincide like Gridlok when implemented in a single department or an entire facility.
Gridlok Panels & Hooks
- All Gridlok panels are cut from 14-gauge steel and powder coated
- Gridlok Wall Mount Panels are available 2 size configurations:
- 7.0 square foot; set of 2) 16” x 32“
- 3.5 square foot; set of 2) 32” X 8“
- Sets includes two panels per box with 20 assorted hooks: 1”, 3“, 6” standard and 4” tool cradles
- Hook and Slot design is patent pending
- Hooks have tremendous weight capacity, stability, and are black zinc coated
- Hooks easily support up to 50 lbs. on a single industrial hook*
- Shelves are capable of holding 400 lbs.
Warranty is void for any use exceeding recommended weight capacity, including any non-static/shock load. Weight ratings were established on an evenly distributed static load with a safety factor of 2.0. Individual hook weight ratings vary while all shelves have a 400lbs. capacity.